Tuesday 18 November 2014

Take one

So, I've finally got around to starting a blog.

Why now you ask?

My main motivation is that I'd like to keep a formal (or perhaps informal) record of what I'm up to and think that this could be an exciting and interesting way to do so. I follow a number of online blogs on a range of topics and have often thought what a great medium they are to document what a person is up to. I figure that this would be a brilliant way to keep track but also allow family and friends to gain insight on what's going on in my life.

So here it goes. I might be a weekly thing, might be more sporadic. Could just be a photo - Or perhaps a bloated pondering of what life is all about. I expect the posts will be dominated by my work and living on Oronsay, hence the title but I expect I will ramble about all sorts. From birding to music, might even get political. We'll see.

Something of a unique situation to be in really living on a remote Hebridean island with just five other people, working as a conservationist. Will hopefully be as fascinating to read about as I hope at any rate.





No comments:

Post a Comment